In order to facilitate your arrival, please find all the information below.
Please confirm your approximate arrival time at the hotel.
Reception closes at 8pm. For any arrival after 8pm, please contact the reception
by phone or email the day before or the day of your arrival before 8pm.
We will provide you with instructions on how to access the hotel and your room.
How to come to Hôtel Alnea
Hôtel Alnea 20 rue Jean de Riouffe 06400 Cannes
GPS coordinates: Lat: 43.553279 - Lng: 7.017121
A drop-off area for 1 car is available in front of the hotel to allow you to unload your luggage easily. Do not hesitate to move the chain.
To park your car we advise different options:
- Private and secure car parks near the hotel :
- Parking Ferrage-Meynadier P5 : 16,40€/24h - max height : 1,80m - charging stations for electric cars
- Parking Vauban P7 : 16,40€/24h - max height : 1,80m
- Pantiéro P4 : 22,40€/24h - max height : 2,40m
- and also parkings Palais des Festivals P1 and Saint Nicolas
We recommend the Ferrage-Meynadier P5 . Once you have parked, you can walk to the hotel along the Meynadier pedestrian street.
NOTE: From 4 days you can book a car park before your arrival at this link: https://www.cannes.com/fr/cadre-de-vie/stationnement-ou-se-garer-a-cannes/stationnez-dans-les-parkings/cannes-parking-demande-de-reservation.html (under 4 days, reservation is not possible)
- Surface parking spaces: There are surface parking spaces in the areas between 5 and 20 minutes walk from the hotel - including free ones in the streets behind the Cannes Police Nationale.
We are only 2 minutes walk from Cannes railway station.
When getting out of the station, go on the right hand side. Pass in front of the supermarket Monoprix and Cannolive souvenirs Shop (on your left hand side). Keep going straight and turn left on rue Jean de Riouffe. The Hotel is situated on 20 rue Jean de Riouffe
Cannes is 40 minutes from Nice-Côte d'Azur airport
From Nice airport, you have several options to reach Cannes:
- Taxi or VTC driver (possibility to organize your transfer to the hotel by contacting us at least 24 hours before your arrival)
Takes 30-40 minutes / Cost from 80€
- Airport shuttle bus : shuttles run from Nice airport to Cannes in about 45 minutes via the highway: Departure from the airport at 8.00am and 9.00am, then every ½ hour until 7.00pm then 8.00pm - (by the seaside only in summer at 8.45pm and 9.55pm - indicative times), all information on this link: www.niceairportxpress.com
Takes 40 minutes / Cost 22€ single trip - 33€ return ticket
- Train : The nearest train station to the airport is Nice Saint-Augustin station, 10/15 minutes walk from Terminal 1. Tram lines 2 and 3 also provide a free link between the airport (Terminal 1&2) and the "Grand-Arénas" station 600 meters away where Nice Saint Augustin station is located - from there take a train to Cannes station.
Takes 40 minutes / Cost 6,50 with TER (regional train)