A perfect location
Enjoy the short access to the famous Croisette, to the shopping street rue d’Antibes and nearby restaurants. With family, friends or alone, the perfect central location of the Hotel Alnea in Cannes. The proximity to the Croisette and the Palais des Festivals will allow you to do everything on foot.
It’s location near the Cannes train station will allow you to easily journey throughout the French Riviera to visit the nearby towns: Antibes - Juan les Pins , Nice , Monaco , Menton , Grasse
The Hotel Alnea is located in the heart of Cannes center , at only 100 meters from La Croisette with it’s Palais des Festivals and it’s sandy beaches, just a stone's throw from the Old Port of Cannes and a few minutes from the Old Market Forville and the historic district of le Suquet.
In the heart of Cannes
Take full advantage for this central situation during your stay: you will discover all Cannes secrets.
Cultural visits, shopping, sunbathing, outside sports , work meetings … everything is possible in Cannes.
How to come to Hôtel Alnea
Hôtel Alnea 20 rue Jean de Riouffe 06400 Cannes
GPS coordinates: Lat: 43.553279 - Lng: 7.017121
A drop-off area for 1 car is available in front of the hotel to allow you to unload your luggage easily. Do not hesitate to move the chain.
To park your car we advise different options:
- Private and secure car parks near the hotel :
- Parking Ferrage-Meynadier P5 : 16,40€/24h - max height : 1,80m - charging stations for electric cars
- Parking Vauban P7 : 16,40€/24h - max height : 1,80m
- Pantiéro P4 : 22,40€/24h - max height : 2,40m
- and also parkings Palais des Festivals P1 and Saint Nicolas
We recommend the Ferrage-Meynadier P5 . Once you have parked, you can walk to the hotel along the Meynadier pedestrian street.
NOTE: From 4 days you can book a car park before your arrival at this link: https://www.cannes.com/fr/cadre-de-vie/stationnement-ou-se-garer-a-cannes/stationnez-dans-les-parkings/cannes-parking-demande-de-reservation.html (under 4 days, reservation is not possible)
- Surface parking spaces: There are surface parking spaces in the areas between 5 and 20 minutes walk from the hotel - including free ones in the streets behind the Cannes Police Nationale.
We are only 2 minutes walk from Cannes railway station.
When getting out of the station, go on the right hand side. Pass in front of the supermarket Monoprix and Cannolive souvenirs Shop (on your left hand side). Keep going straight and turn left on rue Jean de Riouffe. The Hotel is situated on 20 rue Jean de Riouffe
Cannes is 40 minutes from Nice-Côte d'Azur airport
From Nice airport, you have several options to reach Cannes:
- Taxi or VTC driver (possibility to organize your transfer to the hotel by contacting us at least 24 hours before your arrival)
Takes 30-40 minutes / Cost from 80€
- Airport shuttle bus : shuttles run from Nice airport to Cannes in about 45 minutes via the highway: Departure from the airport at 8.00am and 9.00am, then every ½ hour until 7.00pm then 8.00pm - (by the seaside only in summer at 8.45pm and 9.55pm - indicative times), all information on this link: www.niceairportxpress.com
Takes 40 minutes / Cost 22€ single trip - 33€ return ticket
- Train : The nearest train station to the airport is Nice Saint-Augustin station, 10/15 minutes walk from Terminal 1. Tram lines 2 and 3 also provide a free link between the airport (Terminal 1&2) and the "Grand-Arénas" station 600 meters away where Nice Saint Augustin station is located - from there take a train to Cannes station.
Takes 40 minutes / Cost 6,50 with TER (regional train)